- 2001 cum laude graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law.
- Practiced with Rutledge, Davis and Harris law firm from 2001-2009 in north MS, primarily in the fields of criminal defense, real estate litigation, personal injury and social security disability.
- 2009-2015 served as Natrona County Attorney.
- 2015-2018 entered private practice forming firm of Garlick Knight Attorneys, practicing Social Security disability, collections law, and real estate litigation.
- 2018-present formed Knight, PC, solo firm representing Wyomingites in Social Security Disability cases.
If you have been denied Social Security Disability please complete the following form and provide your “Letter of Denial.” I will review your information and get back to you as soon as I can.